Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are fifty episodes in the show which (except for 3) include two stories each, amounting to 97 stories
- Episode 01: Just A Baby/The Campout (Originally Aired November 28, 1999): Little Bill's baby cousin Jamal visites and Little Bill learns about babies from Brenda,Big Bill and Bobby;and then kohta and his cousin from elfen lied kill little bill cousin Little Bill and Andrew pretend to campout in the backyard
- Episode 02: The Treasure Hunt/The Best Way To Play (Originally Aired December 5, 1999): Little Bill tries to figure out what his thing is; Little Bill and his friends find the best way to play a game.
- Episode 03: Monty's Roar/Natural Root Pals (Originally Aired December 12, 1999): Little Bill meets Monty, a handicapped boy who likes dinosaurs; Little Bill's friend Dorado helps him past the time while their mothers get their hair done at a beauty parlor.
- Episode 04: The Dollar/The Choice (Originally Aired December 19, 1999): Little Bill finds a dollar bill and is curious on what to spend it on; Little Bill, Bobby, and April want to choose a breakfast cereal during a trip to the supermarket, but they have a hard time because they each want a certain different cereal, but their mother said to pick only one box.
- Episode 05: Guppies/The Magic Quilt (Originally Aired January 9, 2000): Little Bill takes swimming lessons with his cousin Fuschia; Little Bill is afraid of the dark.
- Episode 06: The Meanest Thing To Say / Lavatory Story (Originally Aired February 6, 2000): A new boy at school named Michael bullies Little Bill and his friends; Little Bill tries to show Michael to the bathroom, or the "lavatory".
- Episode 07: The Zoo / My Pet Elephant (Originally Aired February 20, 2000): Little Bill's class goes on a field trip to the zoo; Little Bill gets a pet hamster and decides to name it "Elephant".
- Episode 08: Little Bill's Adventure With Captain Brainstorm (Originally Aired June 4, 2000): Little Bill and his friends go to the mall to see Captain Brainstorm.
- Episode 09: Chicken Pox / Shipwreck Saturday (Originally Aired June 19, 2000): Little Bill has had the chicken pox for days; Little Bill builds a toy boat, but it gets destroyed by a careless man in a rowboat.
- Episode 10: Zoopity Zoo / Neighborhood Park (Originally Aired September 4, 2000): Little learns how to make cleaning his room fun; Little Bill and his friends and family turn a vacant lot into a park.
- Episode 11: Elephant On The Loose/If A Bird Rings, Answer It (Originally Aired September 5, 2000): Elephant gets lost in the house, so the family tries to find him; Little Bill finds a lost parrot with an abnormal talent.
- Episode 12: Big Kid/The Bills Go To Work (Originally Aired September 6, 2000): Little Bill acts like a big kid; Big Bill takes Little Bill to his work to show him what he does.
- Episode 13: The Promise/The Practice (Originally Aired September 7, 2000): Little Bill borrows his sister April's basketball trophy for show-and-tell; April takes Little Bill to basketball practice.
- Episode 14: Are We There Yet?/Super Family Fun Land! (Originally Aired September 8, 2000): Little Bill and his family take a road trip to an amusement park; The family spends time at Super Family Fun Land.
- Episode 15: The Ring Bear/Miss Murray's Wedding (Originally Aired September 12, 2000): Little Bill is going to be the ring bearer for his teacher's wedding; Miss Murray gets married to a doctor named Winthrop Clinkscales.
- Episode 16: The Birthday Present/The Birthday Party (Originally Aired September 13, 2000): Little Bill unintentionally ruins Fuschia's birthday present; Little Bill attends Fuschia's birthday party.
- Episode 17: A Trip To The Hospital/The Wrong Thing To Do (Originally Aired September 13, 2000): Little Bill breaks his arm and goes to the hospital; Little Bill is upset that he has to stay inside due to his broken arm and he draws on April's door!
- Episode 18: Rolling Along/The Stage Trick (Originally Aired October 9, 2000): Little Bill tries to learn to roll; Little Bill gets stage fright while practicing for a school play.
- Episode 19: The Snack Helper/Buds (Originally Aired November 13, 2000): Little Bill faces a tough decision on whom to send to the snack table first as the snack helper; Little Bill and Andrew learn about nature.
- Episode 20: Copy Cat/Picture Day (Originally Aired December 4, 2000): Little Bill is upset when Andrew calls his a copy cat; Little Bill wants to pick out his own clothes for Picture Day.
- Episode 21: Ready, Set, Read!/I Got a Letter (Originally Aired May 7, 2001): Little Bill wants to learn how to read: Little Bill learns how to write letters.
- Episode 22: The Violin Lessons/Squirmy (Originally Aired May 9, 2001): Little Bill accidentally upsets Bobby when he makes fun of the way he plays the violin; Little Bill finds an earthworm and wants to keep it as a pet.
- Episode 23: Monty's Visit/Mom's Trip (Originally Aired May 10, 2001): Little Bill is jealous of Monty being with Alice the Great; Brenda goes on a business trip and Little Bill misses her terribly.
- Episode 24: The No-Talking Contest/The Search Is For The Sock (Originally Aired May 11, 2001): Little Bill and his siblings have a no-talking contest; Little Bill loses one of April's lucky socks.
- Episode 25: Merry Christmas Little Bill (Originally Aired December 25, 2001): Little Bill is afraid that Alice the Great won't be home in time for Christmas, due to the fact that she is stuck at the Cincinnati Airport.
- Episode 26: A Day At The Beach/The Get Well Song (Originally Aired February 12, 2002): Little Bill and his family go to the beach; Little Bill helps his sick father feel better.
- Episode 27: Michael Sleeps Over/Michael's First Snow (Originally Aired March 6, 2002): Michael sleeps over at Little Bill's house; Little Bill helps Michael get used to snow.
- Epsode 28: Monty Joins The Class/Dad Goes To School (Originally Aired March 13, 2002): Monty joins Little Bill's class; Big Bill goes to Little Bill's school to tell his class how his jobs works.
- Episode 29: Little Bill's Great Space Adventure. (Originally Aired July 8, 2002)
- Episode 30: Number One On Honeywood Street/Baseball Glovers (Originally Aired March 19, 2002): Little Bill and Andrew's families compete; Little Bill's entire family plays baseball at a family reunion.
- Episode 31: Wabbit Worries/Wabbit Babies (Originally Aired November 25, 2002): Little Bill is concerned about one of the class' pet rabbits; Little Bill tries to find a place for the baby rabbits to live.
- Episode 32: The Car Keys/Doggie Sitting (Originally Aired February 18, 2003): Little Bill accidentally loses his father's car keys; Little Bill and his siblings try to take care of a neighbor's dog.
- Episode 33: New Foods/Elephant Tricks (Originally Aired February 19, 2003): Little Bill tries new foods when he visits Dorado; Little Bill tries to get Elephant to do tricks.
- Episode 34: What About Me?/Happy Not Birthday To You (Originally Aired February 20, 2003): Little Bill feels left out; Little Bill wants to cheer up April when she loses the basketball championship.
- Episode 35: Racing Time/All Tied Up (Originally Aired February 21, 2003): Little Bill is late for school due to dawdling; Little Bill wants to learn to tie his shoes.
- Episode 36: Echo Falls/Going Fishing (Originally Aired July 28, 2003): Little Bill, Fuschia and their fathers hike to Echo Falls; Little Bill wants to catch as fish.
- Episode 37: The Best Book Ever!/A Ramp For Monty (Originally Aired July 29, 2003): Little Bill gets a library card and checks out books; Little Bill and Big Bill build a ramp for Monty to make it easier for him to get into the backyard.
- Episode 38: The New Babysitter/My Friend Isabel (Originally Aired July 30, 2003): Little Bill gets a new babysitter, Isabel; Little Bill doesn't want Isabel to leave.
- Episode 39: The Early Bill/Going Camping (Originally Aired July 31, 2003): Little Bill gets up early; Little Bill and Big Bill camp out in the backyard.
- Episode 40: Same Moon, Same Sun, Same Star/All Together Now (Originally Aired September 22, 2003): Mrs. Shapiro is moving away to Hawaii*; Little Bill wants to run away to avoid taking a nap.
- Episode 41: The Surprise!/Good Ol' Lightnin' (Originally Aired September 23, 2003): Little Bill makes a surprise present for Alice the Great; Little Bill finds Alice the Great's old wagon. Ol' Lightnin'.
- Episode 42: The Musical Instrument/The Choir (Originally Aired September 24, 2003): Little Bill wants to play an instrument; Little Bill assists April's choir when one of the singers is sick.
- Episode 43: The Incredible Shrinking Little Bill / The Big Swings(Originally Aired September 25, 2003): Little Bill thinks he's shrinking; Bobby accidentally scares Little Bill by pushing him too high on the swings.
- Episode 44: New Neighbors/Doggie Magic (Originally Aired September 26, 2003): Little Bill has new neighbors; Little Bill spends time with Mr. Rojas' dog, Miguelito (or Lito for short).
- Episode 45: I Can Sign/The Sign For Friend (Originally Aired September 29, 2003): little Bill learns sign language; Little Bill and Andrew make a new friend.
- Episode 46: Summertime In The Wintertime/Snow Racer (Originally Aired February 2, 2004): Little Bill pretends that it's summertime in the wintertime; Little Bill and Michael build a snow racecar.
- Episode 47: Get Well, Elephant/Elephant's Best Friend (Originally Aired February 3, 2004): Elephant is sick, so Little Bill takes care of him; Little Bill wants to get Elephant a best friend.
- Episode 48: The Skating Lesson/Mr. Moth (Originally Aired February 4, 2004): April teaches Little Bill how to skate; Little Bill waits for his moth to hatch.
- Episode 49: Private Time/Never (Originally Aired February 5, 2004): Little Bill and Brenda have some private time; Little Bill and Alice the Great make a new friend, Clarke Terry.
- Episode 50: When Friends Get Mad/The Party Box (Originally Aired February 6, 2004): Little Bill gets mad at Kiku after she accidentally spills water on his picture; Little Bill is disappointed when he can't go to an adult party his parents and Alice the Great are having. Series Finale